Western Australia has some truly iconic heritage buildings that are of local and national importance. At Western Projects, we recognise that the protection and maintenance of heritage buildings is integral to the preservation of our cultural heritage.
Our heritage building services include:
- Adaptive reuse, and upgrading existing facilities to be fit for modern activities
- Installation air conditioning, heating, plumbing, lighting, electrical, communications, and security services
- Renovating access to premises, and meeting Australian disability standards
- Ensuring any restoration building works are carried out in a sympathetic manner
- Maintaining and conserving historical and significant building elements
Western Projects understands the intricate, delicate, and complex challenges that come with working with heritage buildings. We have the experience to rebuild, and to improve the usability of heritage buildings, whilst protecting the original features of heritage buildings.